The coronavirus pandemic has affected individuals worldwide, for more information please visit the Government of Canada's Coronavirus Information Page.
Disclaimer: Information about COVID-19 is rapidly changing. The information below may not be correct, complete, accurate, and/or may have changed without notice. It's important to get your information from a trusted source. As such, we recommend you frequently visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/covid-19 for the most recent developments and advice.
At Prestige Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine the safety and health of our patients is of utmost importance. We are committed to rigorous infection control measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while providing rehabilitation services.
OUR STAFF WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES.
ATTENTION PATIENTS - PLEASE USE FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR VISIT TO THE CLINIC.
- We are committed in keeping our clinic safe and clean for our staff and our patients. We make sure that we properly disinfect areas and surfaces that are frequently used.
- We make sure we are up to date with information about COVID-19. We are regularly reviewing and update our protocols such that it is aligned with the information from trusted sources like Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention and the Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) Administration.
- We recommend that staff and patients use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands as readily available in the clinic:
- Before each treatment
- After handling paperwork and/or touching any surfaces and/or therapy equipment, and
- After each treatment and leaving our clinic
No - please stay at home if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. You will not be charged for a cancellation fee but please notify us as soon as possible.
We expect for you to reach out and notify us as soon as possible. And no, you will not be charged a cancellation fee due to the situation.
If you feel sick and think that you may have COVID-19, please visit CDC website for a detailed checklist to prevent further spread of the virus.
There is a possibility that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 during your trip. It is possible that you may be fine and not have any visible symptoms but you can still be contagious. To prevent further spread of the virus, please make sure to do the following:
- Practice social distancing and stay 6ft from other people that are not from your household
- Wear mask at all times when around others and keep your nouse and mouth covered
- Wash your hands often and/or use hand sanitizer where available
- Monitor your health — looking for symptoms of COVID-19
- Follow provincial and local directions regarding COVID-19 protocols
- For more information about COVID-19 and travel, please visit this website.
Prestige Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine is one of the most trusted physiotherapy clinics in Abbotsford. With over 71+ 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews from our patients, our team of highly qualified professionals provide top-notch service and special care to ensure you get the most out of your treatment.
We go above and beyond to ensure that you receive the best possible service and leave our physiotherapy clinic feeling refreshed and invigorated. Whether you are suffering from lower back pain or from sports injury, we make sure a rehabiliation program is individualized and tailored to meet your specific needs. We want you to get the best physiotherapy treatment so that you can get back to doing what you love the most as soon as possible and pain-free!
Your Health and Wellness is our priority. We're passionate about helping our patients feel their best, and we know you'll be impressed with our clinic!
Got A Question For Our Team?
Leave us know in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay up to date with tips and insights on physio, sports medicine, and massage.